Looking for ways to optimize existing food processes, decrease the costs of your food process, designing new food production processes or to find alternative applications for waste product streams?
NIZO food research can assist you with practical solutions by applying its profound knowledge on process-product interactions in food processes and products.
- Identification of valuable components from waste streams to increase the profitability of your process
- Economic feasibility on recovery of valuable components
- Design of more cost effcient, optimized processes resulting in reduced process costs Watch our webinar on CIP processes
- Higher quality products with a higher value
- Troubleshooting of production processes to reduce process costs
- Rapid new process development resulting in a fast market introduction
- Manufacturing for consumer testing and small scale production
You want to test the feasibility of a project first. You want quick results!
Here is your chance for a quick win: fast results, with expert advice. Check our
You are welcome to contact us to explore opportunities for your process and product
|Expert : Martijn Fox||Business: Jan Dijksterhuis|