Join our Senior Scientist Flavour & Texture Catrienus de Jong to the Warburg Symposium in Eisenach (Germany) from the 21st to the 24th of May. Catrienus will present a poster entitled ‘Study on the impact of individual key compounds on the preception in complex product aroma mixtures‘. Curious? Catrienus will explain this poster on the second and third day, according the program schedule.
The Warburg Symposium on Flavor Chemistry & Biology has convened every three years. It is today firmly established as an internationally leading, top-tier forum for distinguished scientists and rising stars from academia and industry to discussing cutting-edge advances, emerging challenges, and sweet spots emerging at the vivid intersection of odor/taste chemistry and sensory science with biology, neurophysiology, nutrition, post-genomic (genetics, biotechnology) and advanced imaging technologies.
The scientific program will comprise keynote lectures given by distinguished scientists from academia and industry from around the world, scientific talks, flash poster presentations, and posters in the following main subject areas:
- Functional flavor genomics & biotechnology
- Flavor generation & precursors
- Next-generation technologies in molecule discovery and analytics
- Chemosensory perception and signal processing
- Food-born bioactives and chemoreceptor-mediated health prevention
- Flavor systems: molecular decoding, interactions and perception