NIZO is expanding its business development team and looks for a
Business Development Manager
Accelerating innovation with international top Accounts
As member of the business development team you develop opportunities for breakthrough projects with international customers in the Food and Health industries. You work in multidisciplinary teams with leading scientists, project managers and research lab assistants across different divisions.
You are a Self-starter, truly entrepreneurial mindset, team player with a passion for food and food ingredients, with talent for translating customer needs into business opportunities based on your combined commercial as well as scientific skills. You have Proven track record in partnership building and deal making? Want to strengthen a dynamic team? NIZO is looking for you!
Your role you develop new opportunities and projects with international companies in the food and health business.
You will be responsible for:
- executing the growth strategy of the NIZO commercial team and delivering sales results.
- building firm and successful relationships with key stakeholders, both with existing customers and new key prospects.
- retrieving solid market insights on new developments, competition and/or specific customer needs.
NIZO is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager: quickly grasping business opportunities and translating those into value for the customer. A customer-focused relationship builder and result-oriented entrepreneur: solutions thinker, creative in spotting business opportunities and turning these into sustainable profitable business. A deal maker.
- Master’s degree in Food Technology, or related studies
- Proven track record in business development in food B2B.
- Solid network in the international food and ingredients industry; well-versed in managing complex decision-making processes within large accounts.
- Capable of initiating and managing complex processes and projects at large key accounts
- True team player who can mobilize the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and capabilities (speaks fluent English);
- Willingness to travel abroad (max. 50%).
NIZO offers the opportunity to work at a leading contract research organization. A challenging account management position with a high level of independency. An exciting international R&D and business environment, working with renowned customers, cutting edge technologies and a broad portfolio of diverse projects. A broad range of opportunities for starting new commercial initiatives and a key role in further shaping NIZO’s Dairy portfolio. And an attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV and motivational letter to Loek.Nederstigt@nizo.com.