One of our core expertise areas is about the functional properties of protein, such as structure, texture, taste, stability and flavour. For the expansion of this expertise area we are searching for an experienced
Senior Scientist – Dairy Protein Technology
With in-depth technological knowledge about dairy proteins
- Responsible for the scientific quality in commercial projects and for strategic science development relevant for the industry
- Translating customer needs into scientific and technology approaches that will deliver practical solutions
- Initiating, supervising and participating in research & development projects in the area of dairy science and technology
- Continuously investing in new science and technology about the usage of dairy proteins in various functional applications
- Visiting and presenting latest dairy protein technology developments at international seminars and relevant scientific events
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with research groups from both academic institutions and industrial partners
- Member of a highly professional team and reporting to the R&D Manager of the division Flavour & Texture
- PhD degree in Biochemistry, Dairy Technology or equivalent
- Several years of Research & Development experience in the dairy industry or related industrial environments
- Internationally recognised expertise in the area of dairy science and technology
- Driven by curiosity and understanding the functional properties of dairy proteins in various product applications
- Ample opportunities for personal growth and development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Personal characteristics: analytical, creative, results oriented, pragmatic, flexible, enthusiastic and team player
- An exciting and challenging international R&D and business environment, working with renowned customers and an interesting variety in projects
- Multidisciplinary teams, generating business by translating science and technology to rewarding solutions
- A position with a high level of independence and opportunities for starting new initiatives
- A recognized and leading contract research organization in which we create value by sharing our knowledge and by being open to feedback
- Attractive compensation package : fixed salary, a minimum of 25 holidays plus 13 “ADV”-days, travel reimbursement and contribution free pension plan
For more information contact René Floris, +31 (0)318 659535.
Apply for this job!
The selection procedure will be carried out by DUPP. Please visit their website to apply for this job.
We will not respond to reactions from recruitment agencies.