In order to strengthen the Commercial Team, we are searching for a market and customer driven Junior Innovation Consultant (client partner / marketer developer) who generates business leads in food and health industries.
- Contributing to the business development and sales performance in food tech companies and start-ups
- Providing input and support to implement commercial plans in line with the NIZO growth strategy and business plan
- Realising agreed sales targets and financial results in terms of order intake and sales margin
- Building successful relationships with key stakeholders, especially with new prospects in food tech companies
- Grasping commercial leads for business opportunities with value for customers
- Working together with other functional disciplines (like senior business developers, project managers, expertise leaders and scientists) to help deliver agreed research contracts and projects at customers
- Continuously monitoring market insights on new developments, competition and specific customer needs
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and active member of the Commercial Team.
- Academic level (BSc or higher) combining Economics and market insights, ideally in food manufacturing or personal health care markets
- Affinity with Food Technology, Life Sciences and R&D
- High affinity and preferably a track record in consultative sales and business development in international (food) tech and/or start-up companies
- Capable of identifying customer needs and bringing together a team of experts to offer solutions with real value for the customer
- Capable of developing a relevant and actual network in the international food tech and/or health industries and translate this into business results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfortable working in an international business environment with regular travelling
- Personal skills: client focus, pro-active, pioneer, results driven, persevering, pragmatic attitude and team player.
Info & application
- This is a preliminary description for a new position, published at the threshold of the summer break. We aim to replace it by a more accurate one after the holiday season.
- By then it will also be possible to contact us for more information.
- In anticipation of this, you can already upload your CV and a motivational letter through our online application platform: https://nizo.onlinevacatures.nl/job/163551/apply .
- Third parties are kindly asked not to send in CV’s.