Meet us at our booth #C119 during the Bio-Europe in Copenhagen (5-7 november) . We will share our insights in the microbiome as well as developing technologies for microbiome modulation in niches such as gut, skin and women’s health. We deploy both our biological expertise and a unique set of data generation and interpretation tools to realize this. These microbiomics tools consist of :
- in silico predictive tools such as NIZO Connect/Predict
- in vitro microbiome screening models such as MicroColon and MicroSkin
- Clinical (challenge) studies
- NIZO Pre/probiotic Optimisation Pipeline (POP)
- Stabilization and production of live bacteria/probiotics including strict anaerobes
Interested in a meeting? Contact our Key Account Manager Personal Care & Pharma: Nils Hijlkema .
About the event:
The 24th annual BIO-Europe is Europe’s largest partnering conference serving the global biotechnology industry. Delegates from all parts of the biotechnology value chain come to BIO-Europe to quickly identify, engage and enter into strategic relationships that drive their businesses successfully forward. Investment and collaboration opportunities developed in prior BIO-Europe conferences have produced many highly successful business partnerships. This year´s BIO-Europe partnering event will again draw over 4,000 industry attendees from over 60 countries, representing more than 2,100 companies for three days of high level networking.