In a service-oriented R&D environment, you work together with R&D project managers and business development managers in the acquisition and execution of customer projects. You also have contact with various departments such as operations, sales, marketing and finance. You also have external contacts with e.g. customers, suppliers and customs. You communicate at different levels and with a wide variety of people. The position requires someone with experience, who is prepared to set up and develop this position, and who is willing to fulfil the role for a longer period of time.
- Taking care of the project administration such as creating project numbers, processing project-related documents, tracking project progress and digitally archiving project data and reports. This also includes the final check of reports before they are sent to the customer.
- Procurement and organisation of shipments. This involves the purchase of project-related materials and administrative stock management. Coordinating the receipt and dispatch of samples, products, etc. (Import/export).
- Arranging registrations for congresses and memberships. Maintaining overviews and monitoring conference registrations and visits, and any associated memberships.
- Sales process support such as checking the completion of project proposals, processing and archiving these. Sending out customer satisfaction questionnaires and following up the response and resulting actions.
- Process support by developing processes and procedures. This includes the creation and implementation of templates and the drafting of Best Practices.
- Dutch HBO/MBO+ (bachelor) work and thinking level, such as HEAO
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a profit organisation
- Service-oriented attitude and good commercial feeling
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with research specialists, comfortable in a knowledge-intensive environment
- Good feeling for processes, able to fathom them
- Stress resistant, able to cope with peaks and troughs, work with deadlines
- Experience with project management is an advantage
- Knowledge of food-related industry, CRO or knowledge institution is a plus
- Initiative-taking, accurate, flexible, team player
- An excellent opportunity to be active behind the screens at the interesting interface of science, industrial application and commerce, contributing to better and healthier nutrition for the world population.
- A team of professional colleagues, where high performance goes hand in hand with an informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication.
- A good starting salary and attractive secondary conditions, such as a pension plan and ample holidays.
- If performing satisfactorily, you will be given a permanent contract after one year.
- 100 enthusiastic colleagues who are ready to welcome you.
Information and application
For further information about this vacancy, please contact André van der Wulp, COO (tel. +31 6 2534 5696). You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter via our online application portal.
Intermediaries please note that we have deliberately chosen to fill this vacancy ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited CVs will be dealt with as if it were a direct application, without any obligation to third parties.