In the inspiring working field of developing healthy, tasty and sustainably produced food, NIZO now has a job opening for an experienced.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the corporate (digital) marketing strategy as well as taking the lead in the company’s internal & external reputation management.
- Develop a strategy for communication for NIZO as a whole, with all the different aspects and topics.
- Directly reporting to the CEO of NIZO and part of the Commercial Sales Team together which the counterpart in Marketing.
- Take care of content creation for appropriate channels and online campaigns.
- Support the company’s commercial activities, working closely with business development and operations.
- Professionalize and streamline corporate marketing activities:
– Website & social media
– Inbound marketing
– (Online) magazines
- Enhance storytelling through close collaboration with employees and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with external marketing and design agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing & communications with a focus on online and content marketing and communication.
- Experience in the food (research) sector and/or a scientific working environment.
- A proactive, stimulating, inspiring team player with a good understanding of NIZO’s markets.
- Capable of working with highly educated scientists and guiding them during the development of commercially relevant storytelling.
- Solid commercial awareness.
- Advanced English spoken & written language skills, Dutch is highly appreciated.
- Experience with automation tools, like HubSpot.
- A fulltime position for a seasoned marketing professional (32 hours per week is negotiable) with much autonomy in the job.
- A dynamic, stimulating, and creative environment within a well-established and internationally recognized organization, where you can really contribute to the development of better, healthier and sustainably produced food.
- A team of professional colleagues, where high performance goes hand in hand with an informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication.
- A good salary and attractive secondary conditions, such as a pension plan, flexibility to work from home and ample holidays.
Information and application:
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Gisella Frijlink, CEO (email@example.com). For your CV to be processed, please upload it on our application portal, together with your brief motivational letter.
Intermediaries, please note that we have deliberately chosen to fill this vacancy ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited CVs will be dealt with as if it were a direct application, without any obligation to third parties.