NIZO food research is an independent contract research organization located in the heart of Food Valley. One of the core expertise areas of NIZO is processing. The NIZO Pilot Plant is a food grade, highly flexible, semi-industrial scale production facility. This is where an enthusiastic team works on product process interactions and upscaling processes. Within the Pilot Plant we work together with our customers on ingredients, dairy and plant proteins, using unit operations, like e.g., fermentation, drying, filtration and many more. For the expansion of the processing team, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic.
- Initiate and carry out projects in the area of food processing, e.g., up-scaling projects in our Pilot Plant or on-site optimization projects at our customers.
- Connect with customers in order to identify their needs, translate these needs into practical project approaches and capture all project specifications in a project plan.
- Discuss with the customer the project plan, the execution of the project plan and its results as well as offer verbal or written presentations of project reports.
- Responsible for the timely execution and delivery against targets and deliverables within budget in commercial projects.
- A practical, hands-on and pro-active professional who has a strong proven affinity towards food processing.
- PhD or MSc in food science, food technology, chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably several years of working experience in a (food) production environment.
- Comfortable with working in an international environment, willing to travel occasionally.
- Affinity with food technology and food products.
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- An attractive and diverse position in a dynamic, inspiring and creative environment with great facilities.
- Opportunity to work in an established team of food scientists and technologists.
- Become part of a well-established and internationally recognized organization with ample opportunities for personal and professional development and growth.
More information and application
You are invited to send your CV and Motivation letter to our application portal.
For more information contact Mr. Meinte Faber, Head of Pilot Plant
Phone: +31 (0)318 659 511 Email: email@example.com.