NIZO Dairy Webcast Series
As a renowned food innovation partner, NIZO offers a holistic approach to successfully bringing products to market. In a 4-part webcast series dedicated to dairy, experts from NIZO will tackle some of the key challenges facing the dairy industry and ingredient companies. And they will explain how NIZO is innovating with real customers to optimise the opportunities in production and in the market. Each webcast will be shown live and will then be available on-demand for you to watch at your convenience.
- Dairy Processing – online available
- Food Safety & Chain Control – online availabe
- Protein Transition – coming soon
- Health benefit impact – coming soon
Part 1 – Dairy Processing
In the webcast on Dairy processing, optimising processes to reduce costs and add value, professor Peter de Jong, Principal Scientist Processing for NIZO, takes you on a journey to discover how combining new process technologies and top-notch product knowledge can help you stay ahead of the competition.
This webcast covers:
- NIZO’s 4 unique values
- Unexplored ways to cut costs: finding the ‘low-hanging fruit’
- How to use new process technologies to improve the value of dairy products
- The role of data analysis in optimising processes and upscaling capacity
- Real-live cases from the industry
Part 2 – Food Safety & Chain Control
In the webcast Food Safety & Chain Control, Vesela Tzeneva, Senior Project Manager Food Safety, explains NIZO’s expertise throughout the entire chain; from raw materials and ingredients, through formulation and processing, up to your final consumer product at the time of consumption. With insight and interpretation, we turn complex results and data into real, concrete solutions.
This webcast explains how we do that in practice based on four dairy related topics:
- Pathogens in cheese (see case)
- Bacterial spores in UHT products
- Undesirable bacteria in spoiled products
- Mould in dairy alternatives
Part 3 and 4 of this NIZO Dairy Webcast Series will follow soon!