In order to strengthen the Commercial Team, we are searching for a market and customer driven Senior Innovation Consultant (client partner / marketer developer) who generaties business in food and health industries.
- Responsible for the business development and sales performance in specific market segments and geographical regions
- Making and implementing commercial plans in line with the NIZO growth strategy and business plan
- Realising agreed sales targets and financial results in terms of order intake and sales margin
- Building successful relationships with key stakeholders, both with existing customers and new key prospects
- Grasping business opportunities and initiating projects with value for customers, with full utilisation of NIZO’s innovation expertise and services
- Working together with other functional disciplines (like project managers, expertise leaders and scientists) to deliver agreed research contracts and projects at customers
- Continuously monitoring market insights on new developments, competition and specific customer needs
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and active member of the Commercial Team.
- Academic level in Food Technology, Chemistry, Life Sciences or related studies
- Proven track record in consultative sales and business development in international B2B food and/or health markets
- Capable of initiating and managing complex processes and projects at various accounts with cross functional teams on both sides
- Relevant and actual network in the international food and/or health industries and capable of translating this into business results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfortable working in an international business environment with regular travelling
- Personal skills: client focus, pro-active, conceptual thinking, entrepreneurial mindset, results driven, passion for food and food ingredients, creative in problem solving, pragmatic attitude and team player.
Info & application
- The recruitment for this position is done by DUPP Recruitment. For information please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak (email@example.com) or Hans Hilbrands (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone number +31 (0)317 46 86 86.
- You can apply online via the website of DUPP, dupp.nl.
- Third parties are kindly asked not to send in CV’s.
- Interested but not sure if you qualify? We also opened a junior position for an Innovation Consultant focusing on food tech companies and start-ups. Click here to see the (preliminary) vacancy description and instructions how to apply.