Food products and ingredients need to taste well! At NIZO we are strongly committed to helping our customers from the food- and ingredient industry to achieve their goals with respect to product taste and quality. Sensory is of course much more than just being able to smell and taste products. At NIZO we have a well-equipped expert panel that has built a track record in assisting our customers. to provide answers for both R&D related sensory challenges as well as QC based questions. If you are just as fascinated about that as we are, and if you are excellent in tasting and smelling products why not join our team of experts as our new
Practical sensory professional
(4 days per week preferably)
- Initiate, supervise and participate in sensory expert panel sessions and projects;
- Translate customer needs into a sensory approach that delivers the required answers;
- Safeguard the quality of our sensory panel and the outcomes of panel sessions, including training of the panel;
- Design and conduct a sensory study from start to finish.
Who you are
- Have excellent sensory skills (tasting and smelling) being able to sensorily describe a wide range of products and ingredients;
- Comfortable with managing sensory projects, both practical and from project management perspective;
- Experience in sensory analysis;
- Team player;
- You are fluent in Dutch (native speaker is preferred) to be able to lead the panels (must have) and have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
What we offer
- An attractive and diverse position in a dynamic, inspiring and creative environment with great facilities and the finest colleagues;
- An opportunity to work in an established team of leading food scientists and technologists;
- The possibility to be at the forefront of industrial relevant research and development, of which the protein transition is a key driver;
- You become part of a well-established and internationally recognized organization with ample opportunities for personal and professional development and growth;
- An attractive compensation package, pension plan, 25 holidays and 13 days’ work time reduction (ADV).
Contact René Floris, Division Manager Food for more information (phone: +316 22738871).